Trauma, Sexual Exploitation, Addictive Self-Harm
~8 CEH for Addiction Professionals
Trauma symptoms and addictive self-harm are often the results of unmanageable internal conflict due to trauma or exploitive experiences in life. This 2 day faith-based trauma informed training will provide treatment providers, recovery workers, and ministries with greater insight and tools to help survivor’s access restoration for soul, spirit, and body.
In the aftermath of trauma, sexual exploitation, and the associated addiction and addictive self-harm, you can help survivors to be overcomers.
Goals and Objectives: To identify…
- a continuum of care for trauma survivors with addiction issues.
- client’s need for trauma-informed care within the delivery of services.
- help our client’s identify trauma and exploitive experience that may impact their problems, relationships and addictive cycles.
- client’s self-awareness of any deeper unresolved issues and unmet needs that perpetuate addiction and self-harming behavior.
- addictive behavior that recreates the dissociation of trauma experience.
- skills that help client increase capacity to break through the lifestyle patterns and barriers that sustain and perpetuate addictive self-harm and unhealthy high risk relationship patterns.
- skills that help clients find strength to sustain emotional presence beyond the barriers of self-defeating patterns and be available for authentic relationship.
- skills that will help our clients manage stressors, prevent relapse, and access restoration for their soul, spirit, and body.