Fully online ~ Start any time ~ Self-paced ~ Pay as you go
CARE-EDU is a web-based addiction studies program approved by
CCAPP and CADTP
You can complete our program in as little as 9 months!
Course 1 – Introduction and Overview of Alcohol and Drugs – 48 hours
Course 2 – Physiology and Pharmacology – 45 hours
Course 3 – Counseling Theories and Techniques – 48 hours
Course 4 – Case Management – 48 hours
Course 5 – Law and Ethics – 48 hours
Course 6 – Personal and Professional Growth – 45 hours
Course 7 – Supervised Practicum 45 hours and 255 hours Externship
CCAPP require 255 hours of Externship
CADTP requires 160 hours of Externship
Externship education is supervised by CARE-EDU.
Externship fieldwork experience hours are supervised and
completed at a physical site location or facility.
Total program cost $3145-
- Registration fee? NO
- Pay for each course individually? YES!
- Discount for payment in full? YES! 10% off = $2830.50 with full access
- $425 per Course(s) 1 through 6
- $595 Course 7 Practicum
- Practicum requires weekly connection with CARE-EDU Practicum Instructor and includes student transcript generation at the completion of the Program.
Includes all course material.
- Optional textbooks for online students:.
- $150/Course 1-6
- $35/Course 7 Practicum Workbook
Course 1-6 exams are auto scored with online certificate completion generation. Course 7 Practicum assignments are uploaded for supervisor review and scoring.
Online discussion forums will give student opportunity for review, discussion, application, practice, demonstration, role-playing, supplemental teaching material, and when available, live-streaming.
Students have access to administrator and instructor guidance through onsite appointments, internet forums, email or telephone.
(530)710-8810 or (530)262-7142