Get started today toward your professional education!
CCAPP and CADTP Addiction Certification Education
Peer Support Training Guide
Pastoral Counselor Development
Trauma, Sexual Exploitation, Addictive Self-Harm
CARE-EDU is a subsidiary of I Am Brave Intl inc, a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation
Remove the row
- CCAPP and CADTP Approved Addiction Certification Education
- Peer Support Training
- e-Learn about Addiction and Substance Abuse
Be sure to visit the store for books, workbooks, and publications.
Everyone deserves help to live their best life. Shasta Blue Sky combines traditional modalities and faith-based therapies to help resolve the recurring patterns of unresolved trauma and addictive cycles, including sexual dependence. Get help today…
Yvonne’s upcoming 2020 Events
June – filming Trauma for Advanced Sozo
June 20-22 – School of Emotional Health, Redding, CA
August (closed event) Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation 201
September – various dates – Peer Support Training
September/October various online dates – Trauma and Addiction for Sozo, Ukraine & Russia
October – Sacramento, CA Sozo Advanced, Trauma for Sozo
October – County – Trauma-Informed Relapse Prevention Strategies, Compassion Fatigue and Wellness
October – Redding, CA YWAM DTS Trauma and Sozo
November 9-11 – International Sozo Summit Conference, Redding CA
TBA International Healers Symposium, North Carolina
December 3-4 – Trauma, Sexual Exploitation, Lawrence, KS
Invite Yvonne to speak at your event! Contact
What’s new at CARE-EDU?
- CARE-EDU Addiction Studies Education now approved with CCAPP and CADTP
- Addiction Studies full program now reduced 10% – great time to study online toward your certification
- Peer Support Training Guide – recovery focused, sex-addiction informed
- Trauma-Informed Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation 201
Learn about Addiction and Substance Abuse. Choose only the topics you are interested in learning about without the obligation of a full program commitment.