Center for Advanced Recovery Education is committed
to provide professional education, training,
and direct support services to end cycles of
unresolved traumatic experience, addiction,
and addictive self-harm.
Professional Trauma-Informed Training
CCAPP and CADTP Addiction Certification Education
Continuing Education Provider
Pastoral Counselor Development
Addiction Recovery and Relapse Prevention
Trauma and Addiction Counseling
Trauma and Addiction Intensive Outpatient
CARE-EDU is a subsidiary of I Am Brave Intl inc, a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation
Remove the row
- CCAPP and CADTP Approved Addiction Certification Education
- e-Learn about Addiction and Substance Abuse
Training workshops and speaking topics available for your venue.
Be sure to visit the store for books, workbooks, and publications.
Shasta Blue Sky combines traditional modalities and faith-based therapies to help resolve the recurring patterns of unresolved trauma and addictive cycles, including sexual dependence.
- Outpatient trauma and addiction
- Intensive outpatient trauma and addiction
Yvonne’s upcoming 2020 Events
June – filming Trauma for Advanced Sozo
June 20-22 – School of Emotional Health, Redding, CA
August 18 – Trauma-informed Relapse Prevention Strategies, Redding, CA
September various dates – Trauma and Addiction for Sozo, Ukraine & Russia
November 9-11 – International Sozo Summit Conference, Redding CA
December 3-4 – Trauma, Sexual Exploitation, Lawrence, KS
Invite Yvonne to speak at your event! Contact
What’s new at CARE-EDU?
- CARE-EDU Addiction Studies Education now approved with CCAPP and CADTP
- Addiction Studies full program now reduced 10% – great time to study online toward your certification
- Peer Support Training Guide – recovery focused, sex-addiction informed
- Trauma-Informed Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation 201
Learn about Addiction and Substance Abuse. Choose only the topics you are interested in learning about without the obligation of a full program commitment.
A Message from Yvonne~
The war against alcohol and drug addiction is a fight for restoration of the human heart.
Everyone who has loved or lived with an addict knows the brokenness and pain inside the life of the addict and family. Recovery changes a life, a family, a city, a society and a culture. When we help one person, we help everyone.